By the grace of Allah Almighty, Siddeeq Public School has arranged Hifz-ul-Quran Class from the last decade. With regard to this class, following rules are to be observed:
1. Admission to Hifz-ul-Quran Class is offered to Boys only.
2. The children who have completed their primary education at Siddeeq Public School are eligible to apply for this class.
3. Students for Hifz Class must have got through Class: 5 from the School.
4. The age limit is 10 years (min) to 11½ years (max) for the entrant to this class.
5. The parents will have to furnish an application enclosed with the Result of the Annual Examination of Class: 5 by Tuesday, the 10th of March 2020.
6. Initially, only Twelve students are enrolled for the Hifz-ul-Quran Class.
7. In case of more than twelve applicants, the admission is determined on the basis of merit derived from the Accumulative Results-Academic Progress (Session 2019-20).
8. Hifz-ul-Quran Class is scheduled for six days a week (Monday to Saturday) whereas weekly holiday is observed on Sunday.
9. Since Hifz-ul-Quran Class is arranged to earn the immense blessings of ALLAH Almighty, no admission fee/monthly fee is to be charged.
10. Sky blue Shalwaar, Qameez & White Cap (Topee) have been specified as uniform for Hifz Students. They can use Navy Blue Sweater and/or Coat, Navy blue Woolen Cap and black socks as additional out-fits in winter season.
11 Hifz-ul-Quran Class is scheduled for six days a week (Monday to Saturday) whereas weekly holiday is observed on Sunday.
12. The students of Hifz Class have gazetted and Eid holidays like other students of the school. However, there is no summer vacation for these students.
13. Sky blue Shalwaar, Qameez & White Cap (Topee) have been specified as uniform for Hifz Students. They can use Navy Blue Sweater and/or Coat, Navy blue Woolen Cap and black socks as additional out-fits in winter season.
14. The students of this class will observe the timings for Hifz in morning session, as framed for other students of the school. After saying Salat e Zohr at 01:20 p.m., there will be a break for taking meals and short time is also allocated for sports activities. After this break they are taught (02:00 to 03:00 p.m.) one subject (English/Mathematics/ Science) daily from the contemporary curriculum. Then again there will be a period of Hifz of two hours and then they could leave for home after Salatul Asr.
15. Make sure that children are offering their prayers regularly at home.
16. In addition to this one and a half year, six months are reserved for Revision of Hifz Qura’an.
17. The joining of Huffaz students in Class: 7 will be determined on the basis of their performance in the admission test for Class: 7.
18. The student who does not successfully complete Hifz in the stipulated time period he will have to seek admission to some other institution/Madrassa for the completion of his Hifz.